Pretty In Pink



Are you stuck indoors, isolating because of Covid19?  Getting bored yet?  The first few days were driving me nuts because I'm not used to having time off!  For the past couple of days I have been posting projects on facebook and remembered... hey!  I should start blogging again!

Today's post is using the gorgeous P13 papers!   They are a heavyweight paper with beautiful watercolour images.  These papers make you want to fussy cut everything!  Everyone that has purchased some of this line has come back for more.  Love, love, Love

Today's card has a background using Distress Oxide Sprays in Spun Sugar and Tattered Rose.  It still needed something so I added Antique Linen here and there.  To add some interest I used a fine liner brush and Jaquard Lumiere paint in Metallic Gold to add some lines like marble.  It still needed something more so did some splatter with Distress Picket Fence paint and once again with Jacquard Metallic Gold.  Another new project I used was the Tim Holtz watercolour paper.  It has a smooth side and a textured side.  It worked wonderfully using sprays!

A layer of self-sticking corrugated paper, Memory Box watering can cut in satin gold and layers of a leafy vine cut in white, light mint and satin gold.  Then more white paint splatter, some Tonic drops and it's done!

Thanks for looking.  Stay safe and stay healthy!

Sheree

Comments

Post a Comment

My Popular Posts

Gold and More Gold

Voice Of The Sea

Lumiere Paints by Jacquard

January Card Class