BoBunny Farmers Market Card For Fall

Good Morning!

Here's the first official post of my new adventure!  I hope that what I post gets the creative juices flowing and you create something special as well.

The BoBunny Farmers Market papers are beautiful!  Fall is my favourite season with everything changing it's colours before a long winter.


With this card I've used vellum, glossy accents, Distress Inks in Lemonade and Wild Honey for the ribbon and Gathered twigs for all edges.  The vellum was embossed with a folder I've had for years and never use and then sewn by machine onto the background.  When it's a fairly small area to emboss, play with texture!  We all have many 'impulse buy' items in our stash and this is a great way to use them!  Use pop dots to add height in various ways and stickles or what ever you have to play with light.

The bow was distressed with ink and then used a Penny Black stamp to add Gathered Twigs.  My photography skills have gone by the wayside so once I'm back on track my photos will show a lot of the finer details.

I hope you have a wonderful afternoon and I'll be back again soon with another project!

As always, use my designs to inspire.  Please don't copy and use for classes of your own. 

Cheers,
Sheree
The Rubber Room


Comments

My Popular Posts

Gold and More Gold

Voice Of The Sea

Lumiere Paints by Jacquard

Pretty In Pink

January Card Class