BoBunny Bella Rosa Winter Layout

Good Afternoon!

I completed this layout this afternoon and am very happy with how it turned out!  Please excuse my photography skills as there's so much texture and 3d aspects that don't show well.

When the BoBunny Bella Rosa papers arrived last week my eye gravitated to the one showing old wood gates.  I immediately thought of my mother's photo from 1943 and how this would frame it perfectly!

 I started off by sponging on Prima Alchemy paint in Gold Rush to highlight the middle of the paper.  I received some really neat Colorbox stencils last week and the one called 'swirl dot' reminded me of the winter winds whipping around.  I used texture paste here and there around the gold focal point.  The berries on the branches were accented with glossy accents and I used a snowflake stencil with Inka Gold as well.

The old jalopy was painted with Viva Decor 3D paints in rust and dark brown.  They have such a nice sandy, rusty look to them!  DecoArt Snow Writer was globbed onto fenders and other raised parts of the car.

The flowers were done using the Sizzix Tattered poinsettia die and accented with Nuvo glossy drops.  Pine die cuts from Sizzix were stuck in here an there for colour and then everything placed on top of glittered snowflakes that I get at WalMart every year.



Next, I ripped the edges of the BoBunny paper and distressed them using Gathered Twigs ink.  Lastly, I used a glue pen and glitter to accent all of the foliage.  Once again...  Looks so much better in real life!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in the store soon!

Cheers,
Sheree
The Rubber Room

 

Comments

My Popular Posts

Gold and More Gold

Voice Of The Sea

Lumiere Paints by Jacquard

Pretty In Pink

January Card Class